Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get support? Edited

I got an error, there was a link to get support. no where on that page was it clear where to get support. that brought me to a jira page which said to go to another page, which did mention support, and brought me here.. but again, not clean how to get any support!! very confusing.

I am getting an error that a template doesn't exist for Meeting Notes. When I try to reset it to the default, I get another error. That is what told me to get support and lead me on a wild goose chase.

How do I set the template for meeting notes back to the default?

1 answer

0 votes
Scott Theus Community Leader Jun 23, 2018

Hi Jesse,

Support for Atlassian products generally starts with the community here. Most issues can be resolved by the community, and if not then an Atlassian person can step in. 

Can you please post screen shots  or the actual text of the error? I'm sure we can figure it out.

-Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Comparison between Zephyr & Xray

I am sharing this article with both Zephyr and Xray information and everything should be in one place. It will be easy to know when selecting Zephyr or Xray. Zephyr and Xray are both Jira plug-ins u...

180 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you