How to edit an own posting?

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2014

Whith the new Forum I've not seen a way to edit an own question, answer or comment. Is the possibility no longer available?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2014

You should be able to edit the questions and answers that you add. At the bottom of each question and answer you should see this:

Screenshot_9_7_14,_1_16_PM.png

Comment editing is a feature we have yet to add. You can track that feature request at CQ-265.

2 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 7, 2014

Note - The edit button won't appear after the viewport shinks below 680px wide (responsive design) so you won't see the edit button if you're on a mobile phone or small tablet.

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 7, 2014

Thanks, that was the problem, which was not there with the former "answers".

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2014

The reported issue: CQ-1300 was Resolved as Won't Fix. I assume, there is no other solution fo this.  

0 votes
Joseph Clark September 7, 2014

I've created a JIRA issue to track the investigation into this problem - watch https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1300 for updates :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events