How to create a question button?

Dovile Trepkeviciute January 26, 2018

Hi,

I want to add macro Ask a question. I created a button, but then when I publish that on space and click on button Ask a question, it leads to Page template wizzard. I do not know what I need to write there, I want to have a simple and clean space just to write down any general questions for colleagues who press on the button Ask a question. 

ThanksScreen Shot 2018-01-26 at 09.28.33.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-26 at 09.28.44.png

1 answer

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2018

Hi there and welcome,

Are you on Cloud or Server? Inside the Questions macro in the page, you have to specify the template. If you are on Confluence Server, you can change to list the "Ask a question" template. Make sure to do Step 4 below.

2018-02-22_1417.png

Unfortunately, if you are on Cloud, this functionality has been deprecated by Atlassian, so you won't see the option for Step 4 above:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/questionscloud/recent-changes-to-questions-for-confluence-931038974.html

Hope this helps!

Carolyn

Atlassian B2X May 14, 2020

Hello @carolyn french 

Unfortunately we don't have "Ask a question" from the Template Name drop down.

Do you have any solution in my case.

Thanks in Advance. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events