How do I use the macro Questions List

Richa Kala March 13, 2018

On a wiki page, I have inserted the macro Questions List. Can someone please explain from where are the questions picked up? The macro setting says topics from below. Does that mean each question has to be a child page?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2018

Hi @Richa Kala,

the settings accord to the topics you can write in the next field. 

Those are the topics you added in the question addon.

Choose the topics that would be interesting for the space, where you use the macro. Hope this helps.

Richa Kala March 13, 2018

So is it that each question has to a separate topic(rather page)?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2018

Hope I understand that right.

When someone asks a question, they use one or more topics where they see the question belongs to - question gets tagged with the topics.

You can create different topics in Questions where the users can choose from when they ask the question.

One question can have one or several topics. 

For example: Where do I get a my coffee for break?
Tags are: coffee, break, company, freetime

When using Question List macro and you choose:

Any topic below and the topics you wrote in the fields are: coffee, wine, fun
-> our example question will be shown

All topic below with the same topics: coffee, wine, fun 
->will NOT be shown because we didn't have wine and fun topic in it

This options can help you to filter the questions that are shown on each space. 

In space Funtime the topics could be break, freetime, hobbies, afterwork - now all questions that have one of the mentioned topics are relevant - you use 'Any topic below' here and write those topics in the next field

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events