How can I add a Confluence and Confluence Questions cloud trial to my JIRA cloud trial?

KasperM April 20, 2015

I just setup a JIRA trial. This should be linked to the confluence trial, so I try to sign up for a confluence cloud trial, input the same information, e.g. team URL, but the forms says "name is already taken". I just want a JIRA+Confluence+ConfluenceQuestions cloud trial.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2015

Kasper,

If you have a JIRA Cloud subscription and want to add more applications under the same environment, then, all you need to do is to look for the applications you would like under the Discover new applications section that can be located if you click in the "cog icon" located in the right upper corner of JIRA or Confluence.

Through this menu you'll be able to add Confluence to your JIRA and Confluence questions to Confluence.

Here's a guide to help you with it:

I hope it helps!

Thanks!

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2015

Thanks for helping the customer André :D

Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
April 20, 2015

Haha, I'm sorry for answering the same question as you actually, but thanks! :D You are, as usual, doing great! :D

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
April 20, 2015

Hi Kasper,

I believe this page is the one to choose the products you want to trial. In case this is not possible anymore, you may need to get in touch with our support team at support.atlassian.com which can help to enable another product for your trial.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

KasperM April 20, 2015

Thank you. Will do.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events