Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML code navigation menu in the header look and feel section of confluence not overlaying properly

Lisbon Cruz June 29, 2017

I am trying to edit our space in confluence and add a navigation menu globally in our space. I am doing this at the very top of the page instead of doing a page tree becase we can't touch the side bar (government standards). Anyway, I did a horizontal navigation menu at the top of the header page. I put it in Space tools -> look and feel -> sidebar, header, footer. I pasted my HTML and CSS code in the header part.

This works fine except for one problem: When I highlight the menu in order to bring up the sub menu, it is not overlaying properly. Part of the page covers the sub menu. I attached a couple of screenshots on what I mean.

Any workaround in order to make this work? I tested this on just pure HTML without confluence and there is no problem there. I am still designing the navigation bar so don't judge ;)

Also, on the first pciture, when I try to hover past "Hardware Support" which is the one with the arrow pointing, the sub menu disappers. It would not go past it.

conluence_sample.pngsample2.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events