Gantt Chart from Table from Confiform

C May 5, 2021

I have been able to get my Gantt Chart working on a Chart from table, pulled from a Confiform action log.

Using help from this link - 

https://docs.stiltsoft.com/display/public/TFAC/Gantt+chart+type#ChartParameters-Selectthecharttype

I am stuck on one thing though - how do I get the X-Axis of the Gannt Chart labels to appear above the data?  

2 answers

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

Hi there,

As this Community thread mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The new macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Adding the expert @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} for assistance.

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2022

The link to our documentation is correct, at the beginning of the post is a screenshot of the page in the edit mode:
image2021-4-7_15-28-27.png

The X-axis is based on dates - the full algorithm how to build a chart is also shown in the post. If you are talking about the milestones/events, they go to the Labels column - nothing more to add from my side.

Try to build a chart using plain manually created tables, then try to repeat the same actions using your Confiforms.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events