End user tool to create blueprint and blueprint index

Javier Molina March 5, 2015

Hi all,

If you are familiar with out of the box blueprints, you will see that most of them follow the pattern:Template for actual content, template for index. See image below

image2015-3-6 12:18:6.png

In the most simple situation (and most common I would say), there is no need for a custom wizzard or any logic before creating a page based on a blueprint.

With the scenario above in mind I see that both templates (content and index) can be created just as standard templates in Confluence, yet I see no other way than plug-in development to make the index page be created automatically.

Is there a way, either an Atlassian or third party add-on than can perform such a simple task? I think that creating a whole Add-on project in Eclipse for such a simple task is just overkill.

I'm pretty sure I am not alone here but I can't see anything relevant in the market place.

Thanks,

Javier

2 answers

0 votes
Stephan Sutter February 15, 2016

Hi Javier,

We ran into the same Problem as you and decided to write a plugin, which can substitute templates and blueprints by normal confluence pages. Have a look at our Page Tree Creator plugin.

Try our Live Examples (no Registration needed).

Marketplace Link: Page Tree Creator

Regards,
Stephan

0 votes
Christian Axén March 5, 2015

+1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events