Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Editing an Excel-File together

Helena I'm New Here Apr 23, 2021

HI, I have an Excel-File on a Confluence-Page which can be edited within my team. 

Is it possible to edit the file all at the same time? Or to get an info that someone is already working on the file when I try to open it (like normally in excel).

My current problem with this is, that I make some changes, want to save it, and only then I get an info that someone is working on it too (or a newer version has already been uploaded).

So I have to close it, open the newer version and do all the work again. 

We are quite new to Confluence so we don't know if we are doing it wrong all the time :)

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vinod Ramadoss Community Leader Apr 25, 2021

Hi Helena,

Welcome to the community

Based on my experience, Confluence does not have this feature currently

I see there is a request already in "Gathering Interest" status, you can vote for the same

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-52135

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

483 views 16 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you