Does Service Desk integrate with Questions?

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

I know that Service Desk integrates with Confluence for the Knowledge Base functionality but I was wondering if it can also query Questions to get possible help answers that way? In the testing I've done, it doesn't seem to but I wanted to check before raising an improvement suggestion.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2016

This often requested feature does not seem to be available yet - please watch/vote/comment on the following issues to further increase awareness for this notable limitation:

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

Thanks for the links, Steffen! Much appreciated.

2 votes
Bren Lane September 27, 2017

Has any progress been made for this suggestion?  I viewed the jira tickets, but they're still open and haven't been updated for years.

Chris Arrington February 7, 2018

Take a look at Refined Them for Jira Service Desk This JSD plugin is 1000% improvement for OOTB JSD and it integrates with Confluence Questions in addition to allowing you the ability to control which Confluence Spaces are included in search.

Bren Lane February 23, 2018

Thanks Chris.  We abandon the idea of using questions within Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events