Disable Questions for a particular space

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2015

I have 2 spaces for the same team (different content/watchers/etc.)

Now both of those spaces have Questions links enabled for them by default :

I'd like to route all questions traffic to the "main" team site (AAA) and disable questions in AAB.
Any way to do it? thanks! 

3 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2019

Hello all,

I happened upon this old thread when creating a feature request for another user on another thread, Hide ability to ask question in individual spaces

I have created the following feature request for this:

Please vote on the request and watch it, so you are automatically updated of any changes.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Andrew Kosiarski May 28, 2015

I'd also like this feature -- being able to toggle this on and off would be extremely helpful at the space level

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2015

There was a similar question today, not sure if it helps. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/15835979/disable-asking-questions-in-a-space

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events