Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different styling while inserting a page

tpilpin October 15, 2019

I created two pages based on the "new editing experience".

Pages created with this option seems to have a bit of different styling compared to pages formerly created - which is ok.

Now while inserting one page into another by using the standard 'page include' macro, the included page has a different style (eg. table heading colors are different, font-size is different). Left column is the included page:

2019-10-15_113050.jpg

While viewing the included page standalone, new styles are adapted (which is what I expected)!

Also interesting, while editting the page, the live macro view of the included page is using the the new styling:2019-10-15_112954.jpg

Once I publish the page however the styling is changed again!

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2019

Hello there, @tpilpin !

Well, let me start by saying that I can quite easily replicate this issue within my own instance. Matter of fact, I found a report pointing exactly to this issue.

Here, take a look:

Currently, there is no workaround for this behavior. I would encourage you to vote and watch this report. Voting helps to increase the issue´s visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything that happens there!

Let us hear from you. Looking forward to your reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events