Customer accounts seeing eachothers contact info, can I hide it?

Hi,

So we are using CONFLUENCE as an internal tool and for project management with our customers. We are using the Cloud version of it.

Our Customers get access to their personal project space. 
They can see only info from their Space.

The only problem is that when logging in they can click on "People Directory" and see all user's contact information. 

How can I hide this? So they woudn't see any contact info or any recent activity by other customers. 

Thanks,

1 answer

0 vote

Hi,

You may want to read this document about removing the people directory.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-restrict-users-from-accessing-people-directory-or-search-users-from-quick-search-688883545.html

Also, under Admin->Security configuration, you can change the email address visibility to only administrators.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I found some this info earlier as well and was wandering for any alternatives, but I guess there aren't any.

Now though I have another problem. The manual is based on the old "look" of confluence. The only layouts I can find in the new Admin look is the PDF layouts.  

Where can I find it under the new look?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

56 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot