Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer accounts seeing eachothers contact info, can I hide it?

Markus Hääl November 28, 2017

Hi,

So we are using CONFLUENCE as an internal tool and for project management with our customers. We are using the Cloud version of it.

Our Customers get access to their personal project space. 
They can see only info from their Space.

The only problem is that when logging in they can click on "People Directory" and see all user's contact information. 

How can I hide this? So they woudn't see any contact info or any recent activity by other customers. 

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2017

Hi,

You may want to read this document about removing the people directory.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-restrict-users-from-accessing-people-directory-or-search-users-from-quick-search-688883545.html

Also, under Admin->Security configuration, you can change the email address visibility to only administrators.

Markus Hääl December 1, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I found some this info earlier as well and was wandering for any alternatives, but I guess there aren't any.

Now though I have another problem. The manual is based on the old "look" of confluence. The only layouts I can find in the new Admin look is the PDF layouts.  

Where can I find it under the new look?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events