Confluence at a corporation within a small group ?

I'm a tad confused on pricing for Confluence.

I read $10 dollars for use of server for 10 people

or $1500 for use of server for 25 people.

Does this include licensing for the software too?

Thank you:)

1 answer

1 vote

Yes, the cost include the software, and any updates for the first year. If you after the first year pay for for the maintenance you will be able to update the software too. Have a look at Licensing FAQ.

One more question. Is it really just $10 dollars for 10 users or is that per person
and do you getthe software, and any updates for the first year. If you after the first year pay for for the maintenance you will be able to update the software too  
 for $10.00?

Mikael Sandberg Community Champion Jan 26, 2018

Yes, it is really $10 for 10 users starter license, and all of it is going straight to Atlassian Foundation. And yes, if you stay with 10 users you keep paying $10 every year you renew the maintenance, and software upgrades are part of the maintenance.

thank you Mikael:)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

127 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you