Confluence Questions release 1.0.730 not on the Marketplace?

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

Hi,

On October 7th I received a notification from the Atlassian Marketplace that Confluence Questions 1.0.730 is available. On jira.atlassian.com the Confluence Questions project also shows that this version was released that date. It also shows that this version contains the ability to convert an answer into a comment, which we can really use for our questions installation as we now see this go wrong very often.

The version however is nowhere to be found on the Marketplace. The latest version it shows is 1.0.618.001, which was released in August.

Our installation does not have a live connection to the Marketplace, so instead I need to download a version from the Marketplace and then upload it to our instance.

Anybody knows when this version will be available on the Marketplace?

Regards,

Geert

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2014

Update: asked the same question to Atlassian Support, this is their response:

I have found out that the development team had to pull that release, as they had found potential for a problem with one of the upgrade tasks. 
Not to worry as they are in the process of making another release now, which should make it out really soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events