Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Layout is Messed Up

Jary Nubla August 10, 2017

This is more of where can I post issues and feedback on the new Confluence design? One issues I encountered is the messed up layout, see attached file. This is on the Confluence Cloud and I'm using Firefox 54

confluence bug.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2017

Jary,

Thank you for confirming you were able to report the issue. It appears that it was caused by the following bug: CONFCLOUD-56784. I'm posting the answer here as well so that other users, should they run across your question, will be able to see what caused the issue.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask myself or the engineer in your support ticket.

Take care and Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

Hi Jary,

I had a look and I saw you didn't report the issue yet in support.atlassian.com under this email address, so I can help you if you still need. 

I see that the issue in your example is with a specific comment. Were you able to see other pages with the same problem? Is it only with comments? Lastly, are you able to replicate this in other browsers, as well? 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Jary Nubla August 14, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Just reported the issue. I tried reporting before but it keeps on saying that our domain does not exist. Fortunately, I was successful in reporting it now

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2017

I would recommend contacting Atlassian Support directly (https://support.atlassian.com/help/contact/) and let them know the specifics of your problem. If necessary they will be able to file a proper bug report.

Jary Nubla August 11, 2017

Thanks a bunch!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events