Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confiform - How to create Tableview with input from two forms

I am trying to use the TableView Merger to pull info from two forms based on a name field but under dynamic sources it just states "specify a pattern which be used as a search parameter to look for pages with the Confiforms to connect as datasources for this TableView" which makes no sense to me. I have a form where people input info and their name and another with there name and status, I need a TableView which shows their status and there info. The status will change a lot but I don't want to make them re-type their info for every change.

2 answers

@Brett Coster

To get quick help on ConfiForms plugin, please either tag me directly in the question or use the Support Request Form on our website

To answer your question - the pattern here is the "search criteria", Confluence CQL to tell ConfiForms what pages to look for forms for "dynamic" discoverability of data sources 

0 votes
carolyn french Community Leader Feb 21, 2018

Hi Brett,

I'm not familiar with Confiform, but I did notice on the vendor's marketplace page, they state-

Vertuna LLC is an  Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.confiforms/server/support

They also have a documentation wiki: https://wiki.vertuna.com/

Good luck,

Carolyn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

246 views 5 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you