Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to make a custom version of the meeting notes template

Joe Lachoff November 1, 2019

Hi,

I am trying to make a custom version of the meeting notes template, with some extra formatting specific to a regular meeting I run. I don't want to edit the template used by the whole space, I just want to duplicate it and customize it. Can't figure out how to do that, so I copied the contents of the meeting notes template (from it's 'edit' mode) and pasted them into a new template. But when I go to use it, I see a dotted line around all the content. This is not what I am looking for. Seems like Confluence is too "power user" oriented for me.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2019

The dotted line I think is just identifying the content section. See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-layouts-columns-and-sections-275188613.html

if that is not the case, can you provide screenshots of what your are seeing? Might help to understand the issue more clearly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events