Can't Install Confluence Questions

Stephen Tippett July 31, 2014

I started my free trial of Confluence Questions but when I go to Add Ons --> Manage Add Ons --> Get Started with Confluence Questions, I get the same 404 error

Page Not Found

The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:

• The page does not exist.
  • The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.

What is wrong here? I've tried Disabling and Re-enabling, and I've tried Free Trial but I get another error message An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information.

Yet there is nothing in my logs about Confluence Questions. There is no information in the logs.

Need help with this. It looks like a great tool.. I just can't get it started.

thanks,

Steve

4 answers

0 votes
Akiko Takano October 22, 2014

Hi, I saw the same situation when disabled and enabled plugin. Also I can't uninstall this plugin with the same message, "An unexpected error occurred." Do I have to open support ticket on support.atlassian.com?

0 votes
Stephen Tippett August 4, 2014

No, not yet. I opened a support ticket at support.atlassian.comand we are still working on it. Not sure what the problem is. Our working theory is that because we just switched over to a paid account from the trial version, there is some mismatch.

0 votes
Jorge
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2014

Stephen, did you get an answer? I got the same when upgrading to the new version.

0 votes
Sam Tardif
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2014

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear this :( Not sure what the problem is here, we'll need some more info to help diagnose. Your best bet will be to open up a support ticket at support.atlassian.comand we'll help you get to the bottom of this.

Hi Sam,

OK, I checked out support.atlassian.com. It looks like I have to use Jira Service Desk (https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk) to submit a support ticket and that the Jira Service Desk is a SAS product. Am I right? We are just getting started with Confluence, so I'm learning as I go. If you can help with some advice, I'd appreciate it.

thanks,

Steve

Sam, nevermind. I figured out how to submit the ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events