Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Page tree Lading... Issue

jovan savin April 28, 2021

Not sure what changes are needed but I am getting Loading... message on left side of Bog Tree when trying to load 2020 months from January-December it just gives me Loading... message but never loads anything. Checked the space usage for Confluence database we have plenty of space available. Completed Index Rebuild still same issue, Blog_Month_Loading Issue.JPGnot sure what needs to be checked to resolve this issue?  Here is the screen shot   under 2020 only loading... is displayed but it never loads. Thank you 😊

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi @jovan savin 

I'll give you this post, I don't know the number of pages you have in 2020, but maybe you have too many and you experience a performance problem

https://help.k15t.com/scroll-versions/latest/improve-performance-in-versioned-spaces-182787138.html

Cheers

jovan savin April 29, 2021

The only information that should be displayed is January-December  12 lines not sure why that would cause performance issues.? It's not loading all pages for entire year just headings. 

Should look similar to 2017   Tried number of steps to resolve this still  the same issue persists?

Blog_Loading3.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events