Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment to be loaded in child page

Larina Tumlos August 15, 2017

Is there a way that when I attach a file in a parent page it will be loaded to the child page? 

I have created a wiki where in I have a one parent page and what I want to happen is, when I upload a certain file it will be uploaded on its child page. On that child page I have used a cloak with an attachment pattern = *.bWIN2012b.* , so when I upload a file on the parent page with WIN2012 on it's filename it will automatically uploaded on that child page.

2 answers

0 votes
Larina Tumlos August 17, 2017

How bout a macros where in  I need to see a single chart for 3 different servers with a corresponding percentage data. Like for ex.  server 1 -> browser1 and browser 2, on the 2nd server -> browser 3 and 4 and 3rd server -> browser 5?

Because currently I'm displaying 3 different chart for every server with corresponding percentage display.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

That's a case of accumulating the data from your servers from different places and then wrapping the charting stuff around them.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2017

No, when you attach a file to a page, you are attaching it to the page you selected.

Larina Tumlos August 17, 2017

Thanks for the reply. Oh well I have no choice then but have it on the current page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events