Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding style tags to drop down menu

Glenn Voyles August 28, 2014

Hi,

I need to add some style tags to the dropdown menu on the Confluence-Edit Page (umm) page.

Currently it only has the paragraph tag and a list of Heading tags. I need more so I can prep the content for Word export and then apply the corporate template.

A) is it possible and b) if so how?

Thanks,

Glenn

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2014

Hi Glenn.

I think it is possible. But only via create a plugin for that. But they have a really good tutorials and this one could be great for something like that: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Adding+an+Option+to+the+Editor+Insert+Menu

Otherway could be that you watch to velocity templates. There is place where you maybe find using of wysiwyg (maybe Tiny..) and you can change their setup.

Via user macro you can create only macro with body with paramaters which you defined. But it will be in macro browser and not in dropdown menu.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2014

Hi @Glenn Voyles, welcome to Atlassian Answers!

That's interesting, extending that UI would be very cool but it almost certainly would require a plugin. Adaptavist's content formatting macros plugin gives you some options.

If you need more font-size's and styles, I'd be happy to help write some user macros. This might be a viable workaround. Note: these don't work in OnDemand, they are restricted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events