Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding macros to a page

Arielle_Pooser May 6, 2020

Hello, 

I would like to add the Handy Timestamp macro and the Scaffolding forms and templates macro to a confluence page, but I do not see them when I click insert then view more. I also don't see macros listed when I type {

Would you please let me know how to add macros to a page? 

Thank you!

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2020

Hi @Arielle_Pooser ,

As I can see from your tags, you use Confluence Cloud. In the Cloud version of the Handy Macros app, only the Handy Status macro is available for now.

You can vote for other features of the Server version to be implemented in the Cloud version on this page.

0 votes
Iman Hashemi May 8, 2020

Hi @Arielle_Pooser 

Currently Scaffolding Forms & Templates is not available for Cloud. We're rebuilding the app for Cloud with better experience and functionality and you can be expecting it to be available for Cloud by end of June 2020.  Please refer to ServiceRocket apps availability for Cloud for regular updates.

You may also sign up through this survey if you wish to participate in Beta releases.

Iman
ServiceRocket

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

Hi @Arielle_Pooser ,

If this is the first time you are using the plugin, I would suggest you to enable the Insert Handy Timestamp Hotkey, from manage add ons and do a confluence reindex.

-Bibek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events