draw.io no macro metadata

Mav Cuyugan October 11, 2017

I am using Confluence Cloud, and have recently installed the draw.io Confluence add-on (version 1.4.2-AC).

When I try to insert it to a Confluence document as an add-on, an error pop-up message shows "No macro metadata". How can I troubleshoot this error?

I have done the following:

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2017

Hi Mav,

It appears this is an issue related to an existing bug in Cloud:

The post mentions that it might be a problem specific to Cloud when browsing via Safari. Are you able to replicate this issue in other browsers as well? 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Mav Cuyugan October 12, 2017

Hi Shannon,

It works in Chrome on my computer, thank you for the suggestion.

Mav Cuyugan October 12, 2017

By the way, I have coworkers who are still unable to use the macro even with Chrome. The error is the same "No macro metadata".

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2017

What versions of Chrome are they using and what operating systems please?

Mav Cuyugan October 13, 2017

All of us are running on these environments:

Chrome version:

Latest version 61.0.3163.100

macOS Sierra 10.12 and above

vishnu chembeti April 12, 2020

Irrespective of Chrome browser option is not showing up, also images that are created in April 10th are lost when I checked on April 12

looks like there was an ATLASSIAN upgraded on April 11 was there any bug introduced?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2020

Hello @vishnu chembeti,

We're consistently rolling out updates to Cloud, so it's possible a new bug could have been introduced. The referenced bug was back in 2017, so it's not likely to be the same bug.

We'd need to take a look at your site and see what kind of errors are being generated in the logs to be certain. I would recommend that you have your Cloud site administrator raise a ticket with the Cloud Support team so we can have a look. Let me know if you have any trouble!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events