• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • Why do I get the error " atlassian-scheduler-quartz1.local_Worker-1 ERROR ServiceRunner [atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher] Scheduled job with ID 'Updates SLA data for ongoing issues' failed" when I try to send notification via SLA notifier?

Why do I get the error " atlassian-scheduler-quartz1.local_Worker-1 ERROR ServiceRunner [atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher] Scheduled job with ID 'Updates SLA data for ongoing issues' failed" when I try to send notification via SLA notifier?

Alexandar Penev July 28, 2016

Why do I get the error " atlassian-scheduler-quartz1.local_Worker-1 ERROR ServiceRunner     [atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher] Scheduled job with ID 'Updates SLA data for ongoing issues' failed" when I try to send notification via SLA notifier?

My JIRA is version 6.4 and the plugin is version 5.20.0

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2016

Hi again, 

The problem has been fixed with latest (5.20.1) version.

Thanks for the feedback

Tuncay

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2016

Hi Angel,

Can you please attach the log so that we can understand the exact problem?

Actually raising issue here would be better,

Regards

Tuncay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events