Time To SLA Plugin: SLA Indicator custom field to rest when moved to new status

Jimy Shah January 4, 2017

As per the documentation, I added SLA Indicator custom field, but it seems that that's a global indicator. I have multiple SLAs setup, so a JIRA ticket can breach one of the SLAs but when it moves to the next SLA stage, I would like the SLA Indicator to be reset.

Basically, I want to report on JIRA issues that are "currently" in SLA violation. (I don't want to include JIRA issues that may have breached one of their previous SLA stages.

Example

SLA 1: Not Started -> In Progress

SLA 2: In Progress -> Done

JIRA-1234 violates SLA 1 and is currently in Not Started state. SLA indicator flags it as SLA Exceeded. That's great. But now when JIRA-1234's status changes to In Progress, it goes into SLA 2 phase but SLA Indicator still says exceeded. I would like SLA indicator to now reset as per SLA 2.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2017

Hello Jimy,

You can define as many SLA Indicators as you want, and each can indicate separate SLAs.  

Just define the field, go to configuration page and select which SLA(s) you want the field to use.

Regards

Tuncay

Jimy Shah January 4, 2017

Thanks. I will try that out.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2017

Hello Jimy,

Did it help your problem?

If it helped could you please mark that answer as accepted so that users can see the accepted solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events