Syncing Jira Issue ID to Trello cards

Simen Wølneberg September 13, 2017

Hi,

I am looking into syncing trello & Jira. More specifically, I want to automatically create a JIRA issue when a Trello card in a certain Trello board is moved to a list/stage in that list.

When the JIRA issue is created, I want to sync the given JIRA issue ID back to the trello card from which the issue was created. When the card is updated in JIRA, I want to sync more of the information back to the Trello card so that uses can see the status of the card in JIRA (I.e. stage, planned delivery date, status, etc).

Anyone know how/if this can be done, for example by using the "Trello sync for Jira" by Intenso, Zapier, or similar services?

Thanks in advance for all tips and advice. 

2 answers

0 votes
Roman Ferens May 20, 2021

Is there an ability to move the trello card to another list, if the issue status in Jira changed? 

0 votes
Jose Mendoza September 13, 2017

I tried the Trello sync for Jira" app but I can't get Jira and Trello to sync properly. Anyone else have it working?

Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2018

Hello Jose,

Have you tried it again? We've got a couple of updates and fixes to the app in the meantime.

Even if you eventually gave it up, I'd appreciate that you share more information on what exactly was wrong, so we could fix it, if we didn't earlier.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events