Structure and JIRA Gantt now working together

Lora Friedenthal May 6, 2013

Something about the mixture of Structure and the Jira Gantt Project's Time Plan are conflicting, but I don't know what. It only seems to happen with a cloned Structure. The Time Plan will not open and the whole add-on freezes up the screen until you go back and disable it from Administration. It just churns forever and then creates a white box in the lower corner of the browser window.

But the original Structure I made works fine when I looked at my Issues in the Time Plan. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? I'd like to propose that my company use JIRA, and both these add-ons together would really fit the bill.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013

Hello Lora,

Sorry I just noticed your question. It does look like Gantt Plugin issue. From the Structure plugin's point of view, the cloned structure is another usual structure, there's no difference.

I've added a tag for Gantt plugin. Feel free to contact us directly at support@almworks.com if you need further help, or likewise write to Gantt Chart plugin vendor.

Thanks!
Igor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events