Sonar for BitBucket Not Showing Issues

karl francis September 22, 2017

I'm using

• bitbucket v4.3.2
  • bamboo 5.15.3 and 
  • SonarQube 6.5 (build 27846) 
  • Sonar for Bitbucket 1.12.0-bbs4
  • Sonar for Bamboo 1.6.1

When I create a new pull request the stats show no issues in bit bucket.  However when I look at the project on the sonar server it shows one new bug and two new code smells.  In bitbucket Sonar is configured to show all issues, Min. severity to show is set to MINOR, and analysis mode is set to Branch-based.  Both branches involved in the pull request have project on the sonar server. 

Any ideas on what could be causing this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2017

Hi,

This is probably because the plug-in was not able to deduce the right component keys for the files in the pull request to get information from the Sonar server.

To analyze why this happens, I need the debug logs of the plug-in.

1) Could you therefore please enable debug logging for the plug-in? You can do this under Bitbucket admin -> Sonar -> "Enable debug logging".

2) Then, please clear the cache in the repository settings of the plug-in by selecting the "Advanced" tab and clicking on the "Invalidate cache" button.

3) Finally, please open the pull request where the problem occurs again. If you could then send me all lines containing "SONAR:" from your BITBUCKET_HOME/log/atlassian-bitbucket.log file (to our support e-mail address), that would help me much!

Best regards,
Michael from Mibex Software

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events