Referenced Object Type as Attribute showing only 25 objects

Georgios Stravopodis September 18, 2017

Hi!

I have created an object type with one attribute being another object type (KPIs).

When i try to select the desired object from the drop-down box it only shows 25 objects of this type (KPI) as seen in the screenshot.

How can i make it show all available objects?

2017-09-18.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Sundström September 20, 2017

Hi Georgios,

It's the default behaviour of the dropdown to return the first 25 results. You can search in the field to find all objects based on the name if what you're looking for is not available in the first 25.

Best Regards
Alexander

Georgios Stravopodis September 20, 2017

Hi Alexander 

Thank you for your answer.

Yes this works, but only if the user knows what is looking for...

Perhaps RIADA should offer (if does not already) some option to expand the list to the full results one.

Best Regards

Georgios

Alexander Sundström September 20, 2017

Hi Georgios,

We have received similar requests, and this might be implemented in a future version, but's it's currently not in the roadmap.

Best Regards
Alexander

Teemu Kankaanranta February 9, 2018

Hi Alexander,

any idea when it could be implemented,

BR,

Teemu

Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

Hi Teemu,

I do not have any updates on this at the moment. You could watch this ticket for updates on any development: https://jira.riada.se/browse/ICS-624

Johannes Buverud
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

Is this limitation maybe also the reason for the 25-limit in the Insight Conluence Macro?

Anyaways, I voted for the feature request:)

Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

Yes, I think that we try to use the same implementation in both our add ons basically :)

Cheers!
Alexander

Travis R December 2, 2021

There still appears to be a limit of displaying 25. I am running into the same constraint and don't see any way of overriding this behavior. Is this the case? I am not able to see the issue that mentioned above which was tracking the request https://jira.riada.se/browse/ICS-624

Chaimaa BRITEL April 18, 2023

Hello, 
Any updates on this one to display all objects on the dropdown menu ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events