RELATED TO RUN PLUGIN AND SQL CONFIGURATION

swaraj jaiswal March 24, 2013

HI,

I AM USING CONFLUENCE 4.3.7, AND RUN PLUGIN ,I HAVE CREATED A SUBMISSION PAGE WHICH HAVE 1 TEXT,1 TEXTAREA AND RADIO BUTTONS USING RUN PLUGIN,AND I AM DOUBTFUL IF USER ENTERS VALUE IN THAT FIELDS ,SO WILL BE ABLE TO STORE THAT SUBMITTED VALUE THRU SQL PLUGIN ....IS IT POSSIBLE OR NOT.AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU PLZ GUIDE ME HOW TO USE SQL PLUGIN AND CONFIGURE IT.?

1 answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

PLEASE DO NOT USE CAPS LOCK WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS. IT"S LIKE YOU SHOUT AT US.

THE DOCUMENTATION IS HERE:

HTTPS://BOBSWIFT.ATLASSIAN.NET/WIKI/DISPLAY/SQL/SQL+PLUGIN+FOR+CONFLUENCE

HOWEVER THE LINK DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THAT URL IS CAPITALIZED, THEREFORE YOU CAN TRY THE REAL ONE: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SQL/SQL+Plugin+for+Confluence (AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RTFM)

swaraj jaiswal March 25, 2013

thnx radu.i hv already read this bt i don't find that document effective .do you noe any other elaborated document....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2013

Your question is very vague and does not explain what part of the documentation you are struggling with. Could you explain what is wrong in the documentation?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events