Logged Time not showing up in accounts

Deleted user December 2, 2014

We are evaluating Tempo and I am not seeing hours worked (logged work) populated in the accounts.  I have my projects tied to the accounts but do not see logged hours.  I see logged hours in my Project view and Team views but not my accounts views.  

2014-12-02_13-23-46.png

5 answers

1 vote
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

Hi,

to view the worklogs of other users in the Account Timesheet, you need to have the "Approve Timesheet" permissions for a Team. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO710/Account+Timesheet for more information.

Please note also that JIRA Issues created before linking their project to an account, do not automatically become set to the account value. The value needs to be set afterwards and it is possible to bulk edit the JIRA issues (see also https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/ACCOUNTS/Creating+an+Account).

Hope this helps

Kind regards,
Susanne 

TJ Baker December 3, 2014

Thank you Susanne. For what it's worth, I think it would be beneficial to have a simple 'walk through' for setting everything up. The documentation is very big, and leaves much to be missed. Step by Step walkthroughs are helpful for such complex things as this, in my opinion. There's my unsolicited input :p

Like Conor Carolan likes this
0 votes
TJ Baker December 2, 2014
0 votes
TJ Baker December 2, 2014

I found this question looking for an answer to the same issue.

No time is showing up in the Account for the associated project(s).  I have also opened a ticket in their support, as I don't know if it's a bug, or some misconfiguration.

0 votes

2014-12-02_13-20-46.png2014-12-02_13-20-13.png2014-12-02_13-19-43.png

0 votes

2014-12-02_13-21-27.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events