Jira enhancer plugin compatible with JIRA version 5.2?

Chnikki November 25, 2012

JIRA just released version 5.2 on November 11. Is there an ETA when this plugin will be made compatible with this version?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2012

Hi Parker,

The new version will be launched within a week at the latest.

I've just finished coding with new features. Let me just run test codes and do acceptance tests.

Regards

Tuncay

Chnikki November 25, 2012

First of all, thank you so much for the quick response!! You just helped me with our planning process. I can set up a plan to upgrade to JIRA 5.2 in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the great work, also!

Cheers,

Chantele Parker

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

This topic is related with JIRA Enhancer Plugin and JIRA compatibility. If you are asking for JIRA Enhancer Plugin, the answe is yes, you have to upgrade, you can find versions and compatibility in wiki page

But, if your question is general, you have to find out the correct answer for each plugin on their sites.

Ragards

Tuncay Senturk

0 votes
Saravanan Sankar February 7, 2013

Hi all,

We are using JIRA 4.4.1 planning to upgrade to 5.2.Can anyone tell me if plugins of 4.4.1 required to upgrade or to intall new plugins when we upgrade to 5.2

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events