JIRA 7.x support

Deleted user November 23, 2015

Any dates on when JIRA 7.x support will be available?  We are looking at potentially purchasing your plug-in, but we are also looking at upgrading our JIRA instance to 7.x here soon.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the delay. We tried adding some enhancements to the "my tasks" and the "project tasks" screens to accommodate large numbers of users/projects, and that ended up taking quite a bit longer than expected.

The new JIRA 7 compatible version is in testing internally at the moment, and I'm aiming to have it in the marketplace towards the end of this week. 

Cheers,
Anthony 

Deleted user November 23, 2015

Perfect, that meets our requirements.  thanks!

Deleted user December 16, 2015

Any update on the 7.x support?

Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2015

Hi Aaron, I just published the new version with JIRA7 support. Please let me know if you run into any issues. Cheers, - Anthony

Deleted user December 23, 2015

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events