Hide financial information from the team

Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

Hi Folio Team,

I'm making some tests on trial version, just for deciding for further purchase. Until now all tests are going pretty well. But, related to permission usage, I'd like to know if there is a way to hide financial information from the team and just present it to directory staff.

Our concern is to NOT expose human resource information, just like hour rate per resource, for all people who have access to the filter associated with the Folio.

Please let me know if there is way to control that informantion.

Best regards!

Michel Barros

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jchuet August 26, 2013

Hi Michel,

No, unfortunately FOLIO does not have a way to hide specific information wihtin a Folio yet.
Like you mentioned, you can only set the visibility of a folio (and all its data) via the shares of its saved filter.

On this note:

The hourly rate is I think the most sensible data that FOLIO holds. I am sure we could easily manage something to hide/blur the information from the Actual and Team screens and present it in a different maner in the reports. The only challenge that we will have to overcome would be to find an ellegant and simple way to deal with the permission...

I have created an improvement for this [FOLIO-185], please Michel do not hesitate to add your thoughts directly on it!

Cheers,
JC

Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

Thanks for your answer Jean.

I will make some comments on the FOLIO-185 ISSUE to help the team to improve even more the ADD-ON.

Cheers!

0 votes
Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2013

Hey JC!

We've downloaded the new version today, I already tested all the features and everything is OK, as my expectations.

Congrats 4U and the team! Great shot!

Cheers! ;D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events