FOLIO - Right pane is missing

OSA March 13, 2014

On the Cost tab is missing right pane showing details of the selected row.

Thanks for any help :)

Míra

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2014

HI Miroslav,

Which browser are you using?
Were you able to replicate on other browsers?

Is it possible for you to see if you have a javascript error thrown by your broswer?

Cheers,
JC

OSA March 16, 2014

Hi,

we tested in Chrome and MSIE and right pane is missing in both. We using JIRA v6.0.2#6097.

I guess that we should upgrade JIRA to version 6.2. first?

Mira

Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2014

This problem has been recently reported to occur on Windows using Chrome and IE. It is tracked under issue FOLIO-378 in our JIRA. It should be working using Firefox. We were not able to reproduce the issue using various versions of JIRA including 6.0.2. You can certainly try to upgrade your JIRA version, but as of today, we do not have any evidence that the issue relates to the version of JIRA used.

If you can provide us the following info, it should help us figure out and fix the issue:

• Does it occur with all Folios or specific ones?
  • Any javascript error that you would see in your browser's javascript console (Ctl-Shift-J in Chrome)
  • The JIRA logs (or any recent errors in the logs)

Cheers!

Marc

Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2014

Hi Miroslav,

We will continue our investigation under the open ticket in our backlog (FOLIO-378) but just to let you know that I did try FOLI0 5.0 under a JIRA 6.02 and all was displayed correctly so I do not think the JIRA version is in fault here. I doubt the upgrade will solve our issue.

Cheers,
JC

OSA March 17, 2014

thx. I'll countinue tracking in mentioned FOLIO issue.

Here is what chrome says:

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
Initializing Live Fields batch.js:9142
Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.twixi'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored. batch.js:3385
Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.toggle-trigger'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored. batch.js:3385
Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.toggle-trigger'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored. batch.js:3385
BugWatcher watcherpicker.js loaded batch.js:12
in-app notifications polling: [object Object] batch.js:12
polling for notifications batch.js:12
Cannot bind new shortcut "w" due to conflict with existing shortcut "w" batch.js:3453
Cannot bind new shortcut "k" due to conflict with existing shortcut "k" batch.js:3453
Cannot bind new shortcut "j" due to conflict with existing shortcut "j"
Many thanks for workaround. FF works like a charm.
Feel free to contact me directly if you want any help investigate chrome issue.
Mira
Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2014

This issue is now fixed in version 5.2.1.

Cheers!

MA

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events