EazyBI - Export reports to email distro list?

John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2014

I'd like a report to be generated and sent, via email, on a regular basis. Is there a way to accomplish this?

1 answer

2 votes
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2014

In eazyBI at first you can create a dashboard pages and include in the dashboard pages all the reports you are interested in. And then you can create dashboard page email subscription and specify on which days at what time you would like to export this dashboard page to PDF and send to your email. In addition you will need to setup PhantomJS on your JIRA server to enable eazyBI dashboard export to PDF.

If you would like to send this eazyBI dashboard to email distribution list then create a separate JIRA user for this and specify this distribution list email address as this JIRA user email and then create dashboard subscription with this JIRA user.

Please contact eazyBI support if you have more questions about this.

John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2014

Your answer gave me exactly what I needed! Unfortunately, as a result I realized I have to make a change on a properties file on the server, and the next time we plan on stopping the JIRA server isn't until Dec. 6. So I won't be able to legitimately try to implement your suggestion until then. I'll set myself a reminder to update this issue with my results once I have results to report. Thanks again for your prompt answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events