Datepicker seems to be broken, which leaves me unable to create monthly recurring issues.

Brainshack May 10, 2015

Hello,

I just installed a trial of the Repeating Issues Plugin for Jira. When I try to create a repeating issues. See screenshot. This makes the plugin unusable for us.

7 answers

1 vote
CodeDoers June 21, 2015
0 votes
CodeDoers June 21, 2015

Hi,

new Repeating Issues version 0.1.1 is out. Please find it on Atlassian Marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.codedoers.jira.repeating-issues/versions#b20150621

This version resolves problems with datepicker view.

regards,

CodeDoers Team

0 votes
CodeDoers May 12, 2015

Hi Christian, We have checked that this is an issue with German Language. When we set JIRA default language to English everything is ok. When we change default language to Deutsch we have the same result as you. We will inform you when we have patch for that issue. Best regards, CodeDoers Team

0 votes
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2015

Hi Christian,

If you switch the language to English, does it work?
I have seen similar issues when user is using French as the instance language. You can do the test. Please refer to Managing your User Profile for further information on how to do the update.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira 

0 votes
Brainshack May 10, 2015

Here are some settings i found: jira.date.picker.java.format d/MMM/yy jira.date.picker.javascript.format %e/%b/%y jira.date.time.picker.java.format dd/MMM/yy h:mm a jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format %e/%b/%y %I:%M %p

0 votes
Brainshack May 10, 2015

Sure, if you could point me towards where I can find these settings? :D

0 votes
CodeDoers May 10, 2015

Hello, Thanks for reporting this issue and for the screenshot. As w can see you use Jira version 6.3.13 and DE locale. We will investigate this. In tthe mean time could you send us what exactly date and time format has you setup for your Jira instance? regards, CodeDoers Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events