Checklist Template

Deleted user September 10, 2015

In the Checklist for JIRA plugin, I have a request.

Since different stories needs different definitions of done, I would like to be able to create several global DoD checklists. Then when creating a story I can select which DoD to apply to this perticular story. Similarly to the function in Trello.

BR
Robin.Gador@transmode.com 

2 answers

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2015

Hi Robin,

You should take a look at the latest version of Checklist (V3.1.0). You will be able to do most of what you want:

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2015

Hi Robin,

Templating is on our roadmap and we are looking on how we could implement that feature with the constraints of being a pure custom field. Checklist V3 will soon be released and one major improvement will be the capacity of changing a Checklist in a post worklow transition. So, when transitioning an issue from "Open" to "In Progress", you could add new items to the checklist. Moreover, a few conditions will be available such as matching the IssueType. So, in essence, you will be able to customize the Checklist based on the issue type and the workflow status.

On top of this, we are also looking into importing templates into the Checklist but that will most likely not be part of the next release.

Thanks,

Yves

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events