cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new "Trello Events: PEI" group

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jodi LeBlanc, and I have been a Trello Enthusiast since 2015. I use Trello around the clock for all aspects of my life. Trello has been a complete game changer, and enabled me to transform chaos and busyness in my life into organization and efficiency. I love sharing my passion for Trello and how it has transformed me into a productivity junkie. 

Today marks 1 year since the first Trello PEI Community Event (and the first ever Trello Community event in Canada)! I thought it would be useful to have a group for past and future participants to connect, network and learn from each other (and to stay in touch between events). We can also share topics of interest, productivity tips, tricks and themes for future events.

IMG_8409 (1).jpg

Looking forward to this group growing over the coming year and in years to come!

Jodi LeBlanc
Trello PEI - Community Event Leader

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc How has it been a year already?! It's crazy to think about all that you've accomplished in that amount of time. I can't wait to get to know more folks in your neck of the woods, and, hopefully, I can come visit in 2020. 🎉

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

Thanks so much Erica, I can't believe it either - a year flew by at lightning speed! Yes please come for a visit in 2020 - let's make it happen! :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events