Using Trello for Job Search

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2019

~~~Posting in this group~~~

I recently held a "Boosting your Personal Productivity" event and one of the participants mentioned that she wasn't currently working but wanted to get more organized in her job search. I instantly thought of the Trello Inspiration boards and how they could benefit her.

First the Job Search board that enables you to keep track of all the jobs you have searched for and your progress. An alternative is the Job Hunt board, sharing some useful tips on how to use Trello to organize your job search efforts.

job search.png

I have also found the Resume/CV Board helpful for not job those looking for a new job but for individuals to easily visualize which competencies they may want to pursue next and to help with a career plan for the future prospects. 

resume board.png

This is also a unique way to showcase your education and experience while attaching evidence of your skills as well as certifications and interests. I have a colleague who created a Trello Resume after a virtual session I gave on using Trello for Professional Branding and she uses it when she is looking for various assignments where her skills and passions align.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events