Trello for REALTORS®️

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

***Reposting in this group, this event took place October 10th 2019***

Earlier this week Trello PEI hosted a "Trello for REALTORS®️" community event. This topic stemmed from a Trello event we held in the summer when a Trello Real Estate inspiration board was mentioned, so we decided to do an event on the topic due to all the interest. Although the topic was targeted to Realtors, the event was open to anyone.

Guest speaker Carol O'Hanley (she was introduced to Trello in the summer at a previous Trello event and now uses it daily) and I demonstrate how Trello can be used for Real Estate, Professional Branding, Sales, Onboarding and how Trello can be used individually and with a team to be more organized, efficient, collaborative and productive.

We had 26 RSVPs and 17 in attendance (from my experience there always seems to be no-shows for free events). We received positive comments from participants and had a rich Question and Answer (Q&A) discussion.

Below are a few photos from the event (including the delicious lunch):

IMG_6408.jpgIMG_6411.JPGIMG_6413.JPGIMG_6417.JPGIMG_6418.JPGIMG_6421.JPG

I opened the session with my Trello story based on my "Blank Page" article - how I started using Trello (with some links within on how I set up my first board) and Trello 101 guide as a reference for those new to the tool.

Carol and I shared our tips and tricks on how we use Trello and then demoed the Trello Inspiration boards. In particular these sample boards:

-Real Estate Company
-Million Dollar Listing NYC- Luis D. Ortiz Team Listings 

-Sales - CRM Pipeline
- Personal brand
-Content Planning Calendar
-Editorial Calendar

I also referenced this Real Estate checklist video and demoed this Trello board tailor made to Realtors:

-Real Estate Checklists and Trello for agents (Dan Wood)
-Real Estate Checklists by Dan Wood of BrokerageNation.com

It was an enjoyable event and participants were very appreciative of the knowledge shared, networking, discussion, lunch and Trello swag prizes.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events