Trello and Timetap for Coaching

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2020

I have not been on Community a lot these last few months, my days since April have been jam packed and since I am online and talking to people all day I have made an effort to put my computer and phone away in the evenings and weekends.

With my current assignment, one of the initiatives I have been leading is Emotional Intelligence (EQ) assessments and one-on-one coaching sessions. Having both a strong IQ and EQ gives employees a competitive advantage. The coaching of the assessment results helps individuals examine their strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement in the following 5 composite areas and 15 competencies:

9f359eecf52d--EQ-i-Model-Key-Areas.png

I had over 250 one-hour coaching sessions to complete and 35 EQ360 sessions with managers, as well as ensuring assessments links were sent out, completed, and reports processed and shared with individuals. So grateful for Trello that made the process seamless. Here is the board setup I used:

EQi board.png

I added all the employee names in the first column, and when they completed assessment I moved them to the second column and then sent them a request to book their report debrief and coaching session. Once they booked a date and time I would process their report and send to them via my assessment portal. I then kept a column for all the meetings by date and time. Each day I would move the assessments to the daily column so I would know which ones I had scheduled for the day. After the coaching call I would move the card to the completed column where I would keep track for weekly updates and progress.

I managed my coaching sessions using the free timetap application which enabled individuals to choose their own time based on timezone and modify and cancel appointments when needed. This eliminated a lot of back and forth emailing and ensured there were no double bookings. Timetap uses Confluence for their help pages and back office. Here is the link I used so you can see the capabilities: https://jodileblanc.timetap.com/

I have one more month to complete my coaching calls and I am very happy with the results and how organized and efficient I have been through the process because of Trello and Timetap. Highly recommend this combination of tools!

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2020

@Jodi LeBlanc We're so glad to have you back! Thanks for sharing this use case. 😎

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2020

Thanks @Erica Moss - great to be back! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events