Please Introduce Yourself!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

Hi Everyone, please use this thread to introduce yourself to the group. Would love to hear how you discovered Trello and/or how you use it, and a fun fact about yourself or what you like to do for fun :)

4 comments

Comment

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

Hello,

I have been using JIRA since 2013 when Agile was just a plugin in JIRA :P . During one of my frequent visits to Atlassian Official Website I came to know about Trello.

It's been some months now though since I have been actively using Trello for my personal use. I moved over my personal stuffs from JIRA to Trello citing my minimal requirements where JIRA seems to be providing too many lol.

Trello for me is easy to use , convenient and perfect for daily use. I have been using Trello side by side with SLACK. I guess if we can have more talking between these two apps - it would be great .

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2019

Hi @Vickey Palzor Lepcha welcome to the group and thanks for introducing yourself and how you use Atlassian tools, including Trello. I have a friend that uses Slack and Trello together with her team and they can't live without them.

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Annick Deblois November 27, 2019

Hello, 

I think I came across Trello on Twitter at one point and it looked interesting. I heard about a few people using it successfuly but can't seem to take the time to learn how it could help me at work. 

Looking forward to hearing ideas and ways to use it to help me and my team be more efficient.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2019

Thanks for joining the group Annick! Please have a look at some of the posts that have been shared, hope you will find it useful. Keep an eye on this group as more tips and tricks will be shared in the coming days and weeks.

foladema November 28, 2019

Hi, 

I heard about trello yesterday at the presentation at UPEI. I am still trying to figure it out, it looks interesting. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2019

Hi @foladema , it was great to meet you at the Trello PEI event at UPEI :)

manuelgeek
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2020

Hello,

I'm Magak Emmanuel, a Software Developer at Apps:Lab KE in Nairobi, Kenya.

I learnt about Trello about 3 years ago in my local Atlassian Community group, AC Nairobi. Since then it's been a great experience, We use Trello at my company for internal purposes eg task management etc. I personally use for tracking of my personal projects and plans.

Out of tech, I love Rubik's cubes ,  play field hockey and I'm always a scout

I'm happy to be here 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events