The Premium de la Premium of Premium Week?

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Okay, so put aside the awesome competitions and challenges, the dangling swag-carrots, AMA's packed full of insights and of course the infamous Atlassian team that make each event truly special, what has been your favourite part (or as the discussion title puts the premium de la premium) of Premium Week?

Mine? It's definitely a tough one but I had a little buzz on Day 2: Fireside chat and Customer Showcase's 'bonus challenge' where I took to words to share a little snippet of my world of marketing and the Confluence Premium Features that make my worklife a little easier 😊  so thanks to everyone who paid it a visit and those who engaged (that parts definitely a high for any marketer 😉)!

But enough about me, I'll pass it over to you...

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Interesting post @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_. Looking back at last week, I would say my highlight was connecting with other Atlassian Ambassadors and Employees and hearing great use cases and content from everyone. I found a few new vFriends that I will follow on the Atlassian Community and hopefully we can have some mutual benefit from the connection. In the midst of it all, my local NYC ACE chapter had a virtual event about the evolving Atlassian marketplace which was a great discussion - and hopefully will lead to an in person event in the near future!

The day I benefitted most from was the hackathon - some great ideas came out of those posts. I was also the most engaged starting on Wednesday as earlier in the week I had more distractions (work to complete). 

Thanks for giving me the chance to look back on the week. I'd love to see more of these blitzes in the future!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events