Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images not in line

Diana T December 1, 2021

Hello, I am trying to get these images in straight in a line without using a table or anything, but it is not letting me move them.

image.png

1 comment

Comment

Diana T December 1, 2021

If anyone was wondering, I made each square into it's own picture and inserted 6 photos and they all came out like this. The second square was out of the line so I made the size of it a tiny bit smaller and it is better than the above photo.

Still looking for a better solution.

image.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Thanks Diana. Can you elaborate on what application this is and where exactly images are placed. Is this in Jira or Confluence or something else?

Diana T December 1, 2021

I made the squares with text in PowerPoint and then saved each square as a picture, they are placed onto a confluence page

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

Hi Diana,

What version of Confluence are you using?

Michael

Diana T December 2, 2021

Hello, not really sure, but is this what you are looking for?

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2021

Yes, thank you. I was unable to find anything in the release notes of later versions to indicate an issue like this.

In the 2nd image you put above, the height of the squares does not appear to be the same. The blue one, with the gap underneath, is aligned on top.

In the first image, it might be the formatting of the image (perhaps there is a white border on the top?)

I tried to duplicate your issues but could not. However, I did find another issue in that Confluence seems to put random spaces between the images that I could not get rid of.

I'm sorry I cannot be of further help. :(

-Michael

image.png

Diana T December 3, 2021

I understand, thank you for trying and for your help!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events