💎 Premium Features Galore... Which one made my top spot?

Without a doubt there are so many amazing Premium features to love across Jira Software Cloud, Confluence Cloud, and Jira Service Management Cloud, which you can check out here 👀

But of course you're likely to know the ways of 'Atlassian Cloud Premium' and if not you will do very soon with the Atlassian Premium Week underway (after all that's why you're here reading this... I'm clearly psychic I know 😉). 

So, what Premium feature made my top spot? 

🥁 *drum roll please* 🥁

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 10.14.59.png

Can you guess what it is yet? That's right the product is Confluence Cloud Premium and the feature Admin Analytics / Insights. This feature allows you to gain insights on how your site, spaces, and pages are performing and how active users are. You can also export reports of these insights to share with your team.

Plus, when you access analytics from a page, you can get a quick summary of insights on your page, such as total page views. From there, you can view more detailed page analytics, such as which users have viewed the page, which versions of the page they viewed, and more. What's not to like?

But, why #1?

As someone who comes from a marketing background I'm naturally predisposed to loving data and particularly analytics on how internal and external members are engaging with content and Confluence content is no different!

🏅 The Premium Podium...

With every winner comes runners up, so which Premium features came second and third you ask? Well, ask and I shall answer, and even if you didn't ask I'm clearly still going to answer if this blog is anything to go by 😅

Through my day job I use Jira and Confluence all the time (as well as Trello but that'll have to wait for another day!) to help drive my marketing campaigns. These two products offer great compatibility and team collaboration when it comes to working regionally and globally. So it may be of no surprise that #2's Premium feature has to be Jira Cloud Advanced Roadmaps for me, which enable me and the management team to view work that’s planned, track progress, and get ahead of blockers across teams.

And as for #3, I'm going to hop straight back over to Confluence Cloud Premium with the Team Calendars as helps boost my team's communication and organisation especially through remote working, lockdowns, regions, offices and more... who can keep track anymore?

That's it from me, thanks for reading 😄

P.S. For those who love a test of knowledge or better yet a guessing game... how many times was 'Premium' mentioned in the article (clearly without counting or searching the word on the page)? Was it 7, 9, or a perfect 10?

7 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2021

A perfect 10! Trying to be psychic :)

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

Totally resonate with your point about a marketer's predisposition to loving data and analytics to better understand how people engage with content! Great approach to frame admin analytics as a tool for determining what content is resonating with your team. This gave me new perspective on the importance of analyzing content that's consumed internally with even a fraction of the weight we put on KPIs for customer-facing content! 

Like Gabby Williams likes this
Gabby Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ This is so great -- and I totally relate. I love seeing other Marketers adopt Confluence! If you ever want to chat, I'd love to hear more about how you leverage Confluence with your team! 

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

@G subramanyam you really must be psychic 🔮 

Like G subramanyam likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

@Meg Bailey it's so true, we just love some good insights what can I say!

I'm so pleased I managed to give a different perspective to just our mainstream goal, it's so easy for us to focus on our primary goal of the customer but I always remember that internal content can be just as important at times. And I must say when you start diving into internal analytics it's definitely an eye opener 😄

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Thanks @Gabby Williams 😃 I know each department makes Confluence their own and Marketing can definitely get creative with amazing tools like Confluence.

It would be fab to chat, I'd be more than happy to share how we leverage Confluence! Feel free to reach out at any time 🤗

Like G subramanyam likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ for sharing your experiences with your favorite Premium feature of Confluence Cloud Premium.

It is great to learn from your experiences.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events