Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All things Premium Week!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in our first #AtlassianPremiumWeek! And congrats to all of our winners!

🏆 Winners

Monday@Vadym Vyshnevskyi@Alexander Bondarev@Jeanie Hioki@hakeem_olasupo@Brant Schroeder

Tuesday @Dave Liao @Paloma Fondon Araujo @Prashant Sultania @Scott O_Neil @Jason Hayman

Wednesday@Jimmy Seddon @Anna Sakhno @G subramanyam @John Funk @Pramodh

Thursday@Ollie Guan @Susanne Eriksson @Andy Gladstone @Bill Goetz @Taranjeet Singh

Friday: @Andres de Vivanco @Helga TryggvadĂłttir @Alexis Neveu @meshack musembi @Marjorie

â˜ď¸ Dream Teams: @Carmen Nadeau & @Suvradip Paul 

đŸŽ‰ GRAND PRIZE@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 

📖 Resources

Looking for some light reading? Here are a few pieces submitted by community members!

If you missed the Premium Week webinars, you can catch them both on-demand! 

Premium week may be over, but this Premium Group is here to stay! Comment below and let us know what Premium resources or content you’d like to see here!

And don’t forget, you can always try Premium for FREE — just start a trial under “change plans” in your admin portal!

14 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Thanks again @Gabby Williams!  This was a really fun week long event.

Like • # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

Congrats to the winners!

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

No words @Gabby Williams... there's so many emotions right now but I'm just waiting to pick my jaw up off the floor!! Absolutely stunned, amazed and over the moon, thank you so much 🥳

Huge congratulations to all the winners and contributors of Premium Week, it's been an absolute blast! And I'd just like to give a big hand to @Gabby Williams@Sharon Tan@Meg Bailey and everyone else involved 👏👏

Mamta Chaube
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2021

Congratulations to the teams and everyone who participated. I am sure everyone got tons of things to take away and implement the best for their teams with Premium! Looking forward to more such events in future.

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

Congratulations to all!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

And thank you very much @Gabby Williams , @Meg Bailey and @Sharon Tan !!

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ enjoy the super prize!! 🎉🥇

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Congrats to all the winners!

Thank you, @Gabby Williams , @Sharon Tan  and @Meg Bailey 

It was really a fun and Premium learning week!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2021

Congratulations to everyone for participating and winning đŸ‘đŸ‘đŸ‘. Overall, it was a great experience. Special thanks to @Gabby Williams , @Sharon Tan and @Meg Bailey for organising and making it such a great event.

Stay safe and healthy!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Thanks again to @Gabby Williams , @Sharon Tan and @Meg Bailey  for a great contest and great content!! And congrats to all of the winners - especially @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !!

Like • Sharon Tan likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 7, 2021

Congrats to all of our winners!! So great to see new names but also familiar faces 🙂 Thanks for making this a fun Premium Week, everyone!! 💖

Like • G subramanyam likes this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2021

Thanks to everyone who participated, you made it such a fun week! And thank you all for tolerating my many poorly executed sports metaphors đŸ˜‚ – Premium Week's Dream Team Fantasy League was the closest I've come to participating in a team sport (other than working at Atlassian, of course) in quite some time 😜

Like • G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Hearty congratulations dear all the participants, winners and the Atlassian team for great energy, planning and swag gifts.

@Laura Holton I believe this year is going to end with a big surprise. Appreciate and pat on your back for the great efforts :)

Like • Meg Bailey likes this
Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2021

@Gabby Williams  Thank you for the gift boxes, that was a really nice surprise for my team and for me !

Like • Meg Bailey likes this
Gabby Williams
Atlassian Team
December 10, 2021

So happy to hear you all enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next one!! 

p.s. @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ check your email! 

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2021

Thanks @Gabby Williams  đŸĽłđŸĽłđŸĽł

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events