Tell us about yourself

Karen O'Keefe January 8, 2019

Hey, PDX peeps! Let's all answer some questions (by way of introductions):

1. Where do you work and what do you do?
  2. Which Atlassian product are you using?
  3. Which part of town are you in?
  4. What is something few people know about you?

6 comments

Comment

Karen O'Keefe January 8, 2019
  1. I'm a contract Tech writer at Genesis in Beaverton.
  2. Just learning about Confluence (but we haven't fully implemented it yet).
  3. Beaverton for work. Tigard for home.
  4. I can write forwards and backwards at the same time (also called mirror writing).
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2019
  1. I work for the Vancouver Clinic
  2. We've been using Confluence for about 7 years and Jira for about 2 years.
  3. Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC)
  4. So far as I can tell I'm the only Davin Studer in the world. I could be wrong, but Google and Facebook back me up.
Like # people like this
Carissa Stewart January 9, 2019
  1. I work at Vetsource in IT Support
  2. We use Jira Software, Service Desk, and Confluence
  3. East Portland for both work and home
  4. My first job was working as a research assistant for a bat biologist
Like Karen O'Keefe likes this
AyBee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2019
  1. I'm with Atlassian University and am the Training Coordinator, going on 5 years now
  2. Jira Service Desk, Trello & Confluence
  3. East. Deep east. (practically Gresham east)
  4. I started driving my mom to church from Alhambra to downtown Los Angeles when I was 12 because it was easier to teach me instead of her how to drive a stick shift :) Do those even still exist these days? 
Like Karen O'Keefe likes this
JoAnna Black May 7, 2019

1. I work at Delap LLP, a local CPA firm. I work in admin for the tax department but also support the tech team.

2. Confluence only - looking into Trello and Jira

3. Inner SE Portland is home, Lake Oswego is work.

4. Started my college education in engineering, even though I ended up with a degree in museum management.

Like AyBee likes this
colin_keys June 8, 2021

Hello Everyone,

1) I recently started as the IT Manager for Smith Optics. Previously, I was the IT manager for a construction company.

2) I used Trello at my last job, I inherited Jira & Confluence in my current role.

3) My fiancée and I recently purchased our first house in NE Salem. Work is in SE Portland. I don't mind the commute, that's what podcasts and audiobooks are for.

4) My left Maxillary central incisor (front tooth) is fake. I broke it off when I face planted on to the gym floor while using one of the scooters used in PE as little kids and I hit a plastic coated jump rope.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events