Next PDX AUG Meetup

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2019

I have thoroughly enjoyed the PDX AUG meetings that I have been able to attend. Is there any plans for the next one in this shiny new year of 2019?

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 8, 2019

@Davin Studer I think the Portland user group is currently on hiatus and recruiting new leadership! I nominate you and @Karen O'Keefe!

For real, let me know (both of you) if you're interested in helping revive the Portland AUG. 

Karen O'Keefe March 8, 2019

Sure

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2019

Hmm. What is the commitment level for something like that?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2019

@Monique vdB For me it really depends upon the typical commitment level for it. If it's not too bad then maybe. Honestly, I've got like zero connections for a meeting places or speakers. :) I guess I'm tentatively interested.

Karen O'Keefe March 27, 2019

There are plenty of places to meet around town--and I am a Toastmaster--so I have a jillion speaking connections.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2019

I took some time to chat with Kimberly Deal (another AUG leader) and I think based on that conversation this would be too much for my schedule. I really would love to help lead it, but I don't think I really have the time to do it well right now. I would, however, totally be willing to speak for an event.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2019

@Karen O'Keefe You going to Summit? If you are I'll be there and would be happy to introduce myself.

Like Karen O'Keefe likes this
Karen O'Keefe April 2, 2019

No, I am not. Wish I were....

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events